You can tell your story in many different ways!
Try putting together a photo album, scrapbook or collage that represents your LifeStory. Do this alone, or with friends or family. Get together with a group to work on individual projects, share the time together, and then share your stories.
Formats for Visual LifeStories
- Quilts or tapestries
- Embroidered pillows
- Stained glass
- Calligraphy designs
- Painted dishes
- A visual website
- Postcards sent on special days
- A special memorial garden
- Maps or a timelines
- Book of illustrations
What To Do With Visual LifeStories
- Scan and save to the computer to print and mail
- Send via email or post online on a blog or website
- Photograph and post on Flickr.com or other photo sites
- Submit to an art show or create your own exhibit
- Make a portfolio to display, or to give to others
- Create a piece to represent each decade of your life
- Decorate different rooms or a hallway in your home
Whatever you feel inspired to do! We’d love to see photos of your creations.